Start a new topic

Inquiriy

Hello My name is Shaima Jamal alnaamani , I’ve made an order 11 days ago and I haven’t yet received my package.Id like to know if ther is a problem or if there is or not home delivery . Please confirm me as soon as possible Thank you.

1 person has this problem

I help u sir
So this is the order I made down below
Hello.. Sir it’s been a long time since I made my order If Its going to take longer time than it already took I would to refund. Thank you
Like to refund*
sharaf DG is nice place for shopping
hi . two night ago i puelrchased two device Xiaomi Mi 8 in payment on delivery as i tried three time to online payment but not succesfull . morning my request approved bit lunch time called me from DG Sharaf and canceled my request . i had other chouce of Y9 Huawei but i selected Mi 8 so both opportunity failed . it is not acceptable to approve and cancel . i assure indian community in sales department of DG Sharaf shared this opportunity to their freinds and family members and canceledit for us . i have plan to give report of this matter to Public Authority od Consumer Protection.
I don’t know when my order will be delivered ?
Same here no clear Delivary date statement !!!
Where is my order? Placed on line back on April 10th. Cancel and return the money.
I will call consumer protection to get my money back

1 person likes this
Am having same issue bought a washing machine and made the payment but didnt recive it Plz respond

I need one wet & dry vacuum cleaner

Thanks/Regards,

Indirajith

Login or Signup to post a comment